Sunday, July 10, 2011

School

Pharmacy here I come.

A good friend informed me that I haven't been putting enough details on my blog and so I wrote her a lengthy email filling her in...and on account of me being lazy, here is what I wrote her about school:


So--as for my school--Yes--I did get accepted! Woooo! ha ha --I still have mixed feelings about this--but I have decided to go for it. I fly to Omaha for two weeks starting on July 24th. One week is welcome week and the next week is my first lab week. Then I come home and have a two week break and then my classes start in late-august. then I will be in school for 4 more years. :)   
I got my student ID in the mail today--starting to feel official...yet most of the time it still feels like make believe.   I am sure it won't really hit until I am leaving Sam and Rach for two weeks and I am on the plane to Omaha.


Wish me luck!

No comments: