Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ever feel like spying???

If so... feel free to lurk on this website during the day and see if you can see me :)  This is in front of St John's Church, which I walk past in the morning, some during the day and then around 5 when we are done for the day.  Tomorrow (wednesday) is the White Coat ceremony, the ceremony itself will be inside the church but you will be able to see us going in around 3:30 /3:45 and then coming out around five, and our class will be taking a  class photo on the steps.   It isn't a very zoomed in view, and we will all look the same, so not sure how fun it will be....but it seemed a little fun...Maybe that is okay because I am the one stuck in Omaha for two weeks :)   Maybe text me if you are watching around those times and I will try and wave at the camera r something....or maybe I should do something to make me even more easily picked out...jump in the fountain?? ha  ha


Live Webcam on Creighton's Campus

No comments: