Here is one day when it snowed and Rachel didn't have to go to school. We got to spend the morning playing in the snow with our good friends. They really wanted to build a snowman, but it wasn't good snowman snow, so this is the best we could do.
Thankfully, they were just as happy to eat the snow as anything else. A little confession--I too love to eat snow. As long it is a fresh snow (just fallen, so it hasn't been walked on etc) and as long as there is enough of it (so as to ensure you don't get any dirt with your handful of snow). I went for a run a few weeks before this and there was still some snow on the ground, I was getting really thirsty and wished I had brought some water, then I thought of how Cali just eats snow when we are out walking and she gets thirsty, so I thought I would try it. It was awesome. totally convenient--much better than lugging around a bottle of water.
This made me laugh--evidence of Cali eating snow is all over that snout! Love how sitting in the snow isn't enough, she has to stretch her legs out so her belly is in the snow.










































No comments:
Post a Comment