Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Scored an interview

So this week I was offered an interview from the Creighton University school of Pharmacy! :)  The school is in Omaha, Nebraska but I have applied to their distance program.  I will have to go there for the interview, and hypothetically... if I were to get in, I would have to go for one week in july for the orientation and then for a couple of weeks in the summer.  Other than that I would watch lectures online and go to a testing center to take exams, and schedule my rotations nearby where I live...where ever that happens to be. 

With the news of the interview this is all getting very real.  

I am excited.

and scared.

and nervous.

and did I mention scared?  :)

Afraid I won't get in...and afraid that I will.   I am trying to make my life a dream come true...but I am making up the dream for this part of my life as I go.    Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Dayna said...

Wow! That is super exciting. You will do great!!

Julie said...

Congrats Amber!! That's very exciting!! I applied to their college of medicine before I decided I didn't want to be a doctor anymore. Good school!! And that's awesome you can do it long distance. YAY!! So excited for you!!

lpsilverstein said...

Congratulations! That's super exciting. I've been looking into fashion merchandising degrees. I've decided that's what I want to do, but it will be a couple of years before I start, once Josh is done with his training. FYI, we are moving back to Boston in June.

Alyssa said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Good Luck! That is so exciting, and I love the making up the dream for this part of your life. I feel that way too:)

Anonymous said...

congrats! You'll do great. chris