Is this the best they can do this year?
I got the most recent issue of Disney Family fun and this interesting looking stuffed animal is apparently the Hottest Toy of the year. Really???
Now, I may have asked for a Tickle-me elmo...even though I was in high school when they came out. But I have no intention of rushing to the store to beat the rush on this item. call me crazy--but I think it is wierd looking--as in kind of creepy and freakish. But apparently I am the abnormal one --what do you think--anyone seen one of these in person? I guess if you buy more than one (marketing genius at its best) then they actually harmonize together.
Sing-a-Ma-Jigs
Mattel, $13 each
Ages 3 and up
mattel.com
It's easy to see and hear why the six cute, 9-inch-tall critters are our No. 1 toy: everyone — from tots to teens, even buttoned-up grown-ups — fell in love with them at first sight and sound. Just press their hands for one of three modes: harmony (fun when they sing together), chatter (their native jabber), and song ("Home on the Range" was a tester fave). With each squeeze of their plush bellies, they open their mouths wide to croon a smile-inducing note.







































3 comments:
For real? My kids would so not want that thing... thank goodness. Because I wouldn't want it in my house either... ha! ;)
Saw them when we were bday shopping a few weeks ago. Had no idea what they were.
Creepy.
Post a Comment