she is
SEVEN!!
I can't believe it :)
She is very into music these days, she loves listening to all the songs on the icarly website. Another fun activity we did this week was made music videos of her singing along to all her favorite songs. Grandpa Lennie and Grandma Karla sent her the pink mp3 player for her birthday--and she said it was one of the best presents ever! (Including of course the awesome roller blades that her mom and dad got her).
We love watching her play Tball, she is one of the older kids this year who actually has the hang of it, so she gets to play pitcher or first base. Love this picture of her running. I love how she can be sooo girly sometimes, but how she can fit in just as easily with the boys (playing sports, watching building shows with her dad, and enjoys (and eggs on) all kinds of "boyish" silliness with her dad). Begs to wear a dress almost every day of school, has been sporting my high heels lately with her dress up clothes, but also isn't afraid to get dirty, loves playing in the dirt, or mud. And I also love when she has a nice mix of both, like this girly trot to first base with her braids flying and her tongue sticking out. LOVE IT!
Sporting the "ready" position playing first base.
Here are a few pics for the grandparents, complete with "morning" hair- ha ha ;)
(opening her mp3 player)
(opening her Roller blades)
(A big thank you to my friend and neighbor for coming to my rescue with the 'correct festivity' wrapping paper, so I was not limited to either snowmen, santa claus, or penguins).
Do I get Brownie points for getting these posted on her actual birthday???
I think so :)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






































4 comments:
Wow! That is crazy! Happy Birthday Rachel!
oh my heavens! I can't believe she's so big. I haven't seen her since you guys moved from Boston.
PS You're officially old to:)
Hey Amber! Found your blog and also can't believe your little girl is so big! I'd love to hear how you are doing. Send me your email address whenever you get time!
Liz Thomasson
lizasu05@yahoo.com
No problem on the wrapping paper! We "Rez People" have to stick together...
Post a Comment