Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend in Phoenix

There is this one spot in Chinle where we drive past, and you look out on both sides of the road and you can see the horizon all around you, the sunset always looks gorgrous, and I always catch myself thinking "This is one good part about living here, this is all so pretty." The funny thing is, this spot is somewhere we only pass when we are going out of town. :-)

This weekend we headed to Phoenix, and it was all I hoped it would be :-) I went to TWO movies --Bride Wars and New in Town. Plus, I Had a girls night that started at Cheesecake Factory, included a walk around the mall, and ended at Starbucks having Hot Chocolate.

4 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

sound like you had a good time in the "big city"! How did your activity go? Did the cakes turn out the way you wanted them to? Let me know.

Erin said...

Nothin' like Cheesecake Factory! :)

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I made Justin take me to cheesecake factory for my birthday:) sounds like a blast

Heidi said...

Hey Amber,
I like the ski videos. I haven't checked out any blogs forever. New in town was a good flick. I really liked it. I need to go see Bride Wars and Confessions of a SHopaholic (I'll try and save that one until you come down.) :)Well, just wanted to remind you that you really aren't missing out on much here, the only time any of us are social and get together are when you come to town, so just remember that when you feel like you are missing out on all the action in CHinle. You're really not! :) :)
Heidi