Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow Day !!!

Today we woke up to a foot of snow. and since school was canceled there was at least enough to have some fun. Thankfully our neighbors let us take turns with their sleds.

Love this face
Nice faceplant!
Group shot
Snow angels got old, they had much more fun laying on their bellies and eating the snow. Wierdos

6 comments:

ducklips said...

How fun! I love stopping by your blog. It always makes me smile.

Erin said...

That first pic of Rachel is my all time favorite! What a fun snow day. We loved eating snow too...remember at grandma's!?? :)

Dayna said...

I'm so glad you found me and commented on my blog! I'm excited to get to know you and your family better!!

The Caple Crew said...

YAY I love the snow! Hey we are coming back to AZ for a visit in May 2010! I know it's forever away but hey we will be there and we should play and have some fun!

Heidi said...

THose are sojme great pics. THat looked look like one fun SNOW DAY!
Heidi ;)

Casey and Brynn said...

Fun times!