Location #2 Tempe Town Lake Beach park. This time we brought her bike to really get some exercising in. Too bad the playground was under construction-because she could have played there a while longer
Location #3 We are done checking out places...but she still isnt' tired-and it isn't lunch time yet-so we went to one more park. (of course-after a few more hours...still isn't tired). oh well...it was worth a shot--and we had fun. So we grab some lunch and head to the mall. I got permission from "the boss" to buy some new clothes-and buy some new clothes I did.
Oh yea baby. Can we say Shopping Spree!!! I couldn't have done it without my friend Jen-who transformed into my personal shopper -and was responsible for most of these items. Thanks! It just makes me even more bummed that she is ditching the AZ heat for louisiana in just three weeks. I better make sure we get at least one more shopping trip in before then :-)






































4 comments:
Woo woo! Lookin' great Amber!
Amber it was fun running into you and Sam this past weekend at the movie theaters. Its been fun to remember and keep in touch with so many good friends from Alma 5th ward. It would be fun to get a lot of the old friends together again for dinner and an update, what do you think?
Chris laughed at your modeling shots, but I LOVED em'! It's always fun to get new clothes & I'm happy you took full advantage of the opportunity :)
Way cute stuff! I am happy that you got to go shopping. :)
Heidi
Post a Comment