Friday, November 2, 2007

I confess...

My life has seemed really crazy the last few weeks and as I try to get my life back to "normal" I have been reflecting on and analyzing my life--how my life is now...and how I want it to be and what the differences are between the two. It has been a long time coming-but I have some confessions to make-with the hope that it will be the first step in changing my real life to match the of so perfect life that apparently only exists in my head --wish me luck! :)

Not so true:
  1. I am a morning person
  2. I am a multi-tasker
  3. I am organized
  4. I am in shape
  5. I am always an amazingly fun mom
  6. I am fun and spontaneous
  7. I am a good decision maker

A little closer to the truth:

  1. I was a morning person at one time...but I am not anymore (this one is for you Sam) ;-)
  2. I am a master of starting many tasks without finishing any of them
  3. I am messy. (not a huge slob mind you...but I can't say I am clean/organized)
  4. I consider walking around the mall, walking to the park, or heck-walking to the mailbox my exercise for the month
  5. My max attention span is about 5 minutes if barbies, play doh, or imaginary play is involved
  6. I rarely do something that I haven't been planning for weeks. 19 out of 20 nights I am sitting at home watching tv.
  7. I suck at making quick decisions. Maybe this one is just right now - since I have had to make so many decisions I am now on overload-but honestly-i am soooo bad! :-)

Watch out because there are going to be some big changes going on --Wish me luck!

2 comments:

KIM D said...

I've decided that I'm not as organized as I use to be, BUT I am a GREAT pile maker :) About the play-time...I don't play! It could be worse...my friends girls will ONLY play ponies--talk about L-O-N-G days!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.