I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I was thinking about all of you that I have spent Thanksgiving with the past few years-thanks for becoming part of my family :-)
This year it was my turn to host thanksgiving so the last few days I have been busy cleaning the house, decorating, and making food. Check out my beautiful apple pie-I am quite proud of it-not only was it tasty-but it looks pretty too :-) While I was slaving away...where was Sam?
Oh Right ;-)
In his defense-he did step up and help when it really mattered-to cut the turkey...although maybe it was because he realized we had an electric carving knife.
And proof that I am a fun mom-I let the girls use the real china tea cups at their kids table-I think I heard them say "cheers!" about 12 times.
and it looks like dinner was a success!






































2 comments:
Congratulations on hosting Thanksgiving! Sounds like it was a great success! The house and pie look fabulous. I am almost seething with jealousy! =)
I loved the pictures of the family sacking out!!! That's one we can all relate to.
I'm glad to hear that Thanksgiving was fun and went well for you. You are a fun mom.
Post a Comment