Thursday, August 23, 2007

MUST SEE!!!

Hey everyone--for any of you who have seen Rachel with her "tiny" you will be able to appreciate this picture that my mom took. Take a look--
i included a link-but if it didn't work-just click on the link to my mom's photography site on my favorites



I LOVE IT! It captures her natural smile-but also a love for a prized possession :-) I am getting all teary eyed writing this :-) My little girl is growing up. I love her to death-and I am so glad my mom was able to capture it the way she did. I especially like how the tiny looks like it was been well cared for...and it's true "Self" (worn, raggedy, torn) is somehow camoflauged. Thanks Mom!

PS-as for an update on the house-we put in a low offer on the resort house..surprisingly--they didn't go for it-so I think we have decided to rent for a few months and then pick up on the house hunt again.

2 comments:

KIM D said...

Okay, so I looked at this picture the other day & I am jealous. I keep trying to capture those little moments on camera & it just doesn't work. Too bad I can't just fly to AZ & have your mom take some for me...we'd get a couple GNO's too. :)

Cherisa said...

Your mom has a really good eye! The pictures of Rachel are adorable and all the other shots on her site are great, too. How great to have such a talent in the family!