I would just like to say that Mer Rocks! I just read her blog and I am speechless!
I will be thinking of you-and I hope -for your sake-that there are many flavors of milkshakes :-)
4 jobs I've had:
1. Smoothie maker at Jamba Juice
2. Teller at Wells Fargo
3. Telemarketer for the local newspaper (3 days!! ha ha )
4. Bookkeeper
4 Movies I can watch over & over again:
1. First Daughter (the main Actor is so cute!)
2. Love Wrecked (great Amanda Bynes Chick Flick)
3. How to lose a guy in ten Days
4. Brian Regan movie
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. House
Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading (Chick Lit Only-no non-fiction :-)
2. Blogging
3. Watching TV (It's not pathetic if it's a "hobby"...right?)
4. Working out-with friends (not to be confused with working out alone)
Places I have lived:
1. Massachusetts
2. arizona
3. Colorado
4. Utah
4. Favorite foods:
1. Strawberries and whipped cream (with just about anything)
2. Cheesecake
3. enchiladas
4. tostadas
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. in my own house (as in...I wish I had one)
2. on the beach
3. In North Carolina visiting Chris and Dave-
4. ?
4 Websites I check daily:
1. Realtor.com
2. e-mail
3. my blog
4. all my friends' blogs
I tag:
1. Kim
2. Delise
3. Jeremy and Rachel
4. Will and Adah
7 years ago






































2 comments:
How RUDE! I can't believe you tagged me :)
Oops! I've already been tagged, can it count for your tagging too?
Post a Comment