So here's the story (the shorter version-I didn't realize it was so long :) I Had a rough day today. It started with cramps and ended with my car being at an auto repair shop with a brake problem (even though we just bought new brakes 6 months ago) -and the repairman was completly confused as to how to fix them.
First he said it would be $260 to fix them, and then said it would be $600, then called back to say he had no idea what was wrong because he had all kinds of parts there--and nothing was fitting. I make it home around 7-starving. Sam has had a long day being stuck in the house with Rach without a car, he needs a break from her, she is cranky, and missed me, and needs to be put to bed. (Nice role reversal huh?) Wish me luck tomorrow :-)
I hope they will find that it is a manufacturer problem and they will pay for the repair-and reimburse me for the brakes I put on 6 months ago.--what do you think my chances are???
(on the upside-I think Sam has found a job-he is in the contract negotiation stage-but all looks good--i think it is only a matter of when-and not "if", And he will get his license tomorrow--so it will all work out perfectly...right?
7 years ago






































2 comments:
At least it seems to have left your sense of humor in tact! What a horrid day!
I'm hoping that they refund your previously spent money, fix the brakes and give you a years worth of free gas AND maintenance (oil changes, the works)! Woo *insert arm pump. It's the least they can do right?
That is the WORST DAY EVER! I'm sure you will not leave home without that Midol again!
One the upside... Congrats to Sam!!!
Post a Comment