Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gross!

Don't buy us anything white as a gift.  I will return it--and here is why.  How can you keep white clothes white when your water looks like this???!!
For the record:
 it isn't always like this,
No, we don't drink the tap water
it wasn't even like this in any other faucet--just the washer.
Lame! 

On the up side - only 356 more days!
WOOO!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yuck that is gross!

Melonius said...

did you put bleach in it? that's what our water did in rockland. I couldn't use anything with bleach because there was something in our well water that reacted with it. And it was hard to find a dishwasher detergent that doesn't have bleach in it. The best thing I found to restore my whites was called Iron Out. Nasty fumes, but it worked like magic.

Amber said...

Hey Melanie, no I didn't use bleach, we were told when we moved in that we can't use anything with bleach in it so it must be the same type of problem you had in rockland. I have been using extra doses of oxyclean--which has helped but after this episode I still have clothes that are splotchy with brown spots. I will have to try to iron out--I just recently heard of someone else that uses it--but they are 'wierd' ha ha so I don't really listen to anything they say :)

Kirsten Krason said...

You can make it!