Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Dance Recital


Dance... in Chinle? you say?  YES!  There is this really nice woman who lives here and works at the hospital and started teaching a dance class every other saturday --and it's free!  (Well, she doesn't charge, but we all happily give her donations because we are so happy for our girly girls to have this opportunity).  :)

This is the whole group.  The 3 year olds in their little tutus were adorable!


Rachel's class did a tap routine, and they were 'sort of" synchronized, 'some' of the time ha ha.  But they were smiling the whole time and loved being the center of attention. 

This last picture just makes me laugh.  So I bought this little pool, it was a small size, but last time I was in phoenix I only had our little car so I was happy this one would fit in the trunk.  I thought it would be fun for Rachel to splash around in, and maybe Cali would use it to cool off sometimes too. 


Leave it to Rachel to invite everyone she sees to come over and "swim" ha ha.  So I couldn't help but laugh at how ghetto it looks, to have 6 kids, and a dog splashing around in this little pool on our patchy little "lawn" (if you can even call it that).   But they all loved it!
Here's to the rez! and low expectations WOOOOO!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm CRACKING UP at all those kids in the pool!!! They look like they are having a blast too. Love it!

Rachel looks so cute at her dance recital and so do you Amber! You keep getting more and more beautiful. The "rez" is treating you good. :)

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

So fun! I am looking forward to dance recitals:)

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

So fun! I am looking forward to dance recitals:)