Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ta-Da!

Thanks to everyone who voted and made me brav enough for a drastic change--I am loving my new do! My hairstylist is awesome!

Christine and I are already having a blast and our plan to make Jordan and Rachel BFF's is working perfectly --Rachel thinks her toys are all waaaay better than all of her toys. Yay! Right now we are getting ready to head to the beach and go shopping. Wahoo!

9 comments:

megan said...

it looks great! I'm glad you were brave enough!

Alyssa said...

It looks so good! Definitely mature and sexy :)

Stephanie said...

Love it!!! Enjoy Boston...wish I was there!

Dayna said...

What a babe... that's all I gotta say

lpsilverstein said...

You look great! Love the haircut. Can't wait to see it in person.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

LOVE IT!!! Can I copy you since we don't live by each other anymore. Sorry I missed the voting - been gone, but I think you made a great choice! Makes you look soo sophisticated.

Erin said...

Such a CUTE cut on you! You look darling!!!

Heidi said...

Very cute! :)

The Caple Crew said...

I love it!