Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A new do

1 2 3 4
5 6 7

I have a hair appointment on Monday...so now I just have to decide what I am going to do. I want to look hot! Mature and sexy :-) What would you choose? Stay long? Go short?
I did the makeover at www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover It is pretty cool-you can add makeup and change the hairstyle/color.

8 comments:

megan said...

I like the last one

Stephanie said...

Me too! #7 is very stylish and chic!!! You'll have to post aftershots!

Anonymous said...

I say #1 or #7 - so I guess that means short. Glad I'll get to see it in person. :) C

Alyssa said...

I like 2 or 3 if you decide to stay long. But, I really like #7.

Erin said...

I LOVE nummber 1 and number 7! You look so cute with short hair!!!

You better post a pic after the new do!

The Caple Crew said...

7!!! They all look good though, but 7 is my fave!

Heidi said...

Very cool. I will have to try it out too. ;)

Missletoe said...

You're looking hot no matter what. I can't wait to see what you picked. ...and even better, I can't wait to actually see YOU and Rachel too!