Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures from Vacation

Victoria, British Columbia


Whale Watching-this is the best picture I have, and it is zoomed in about 150%




Bellevue & Seattle, Washington

The infamous lemonade stand.

Sam's brother's house, where we all stayed.
Kids playing at Lake Sammamish.

A park near their house, and a trail that is connected to all of the neighborhood parks.

World's Longest game of Hearts (2 hours on the grass in front of the legislative building in canada, 3 hour ferry ride, and a couple hours on the last night of the trip).

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ah, Snoqualmie Falls :) What ward is your brother-n-law in?

Melonius said...

So, it looks like Sam stepped on one too many slugs on his hike in to Snoqualmie. he he.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun vacation. Loves the waterfall pics!!

Heidi said...

You look hot in that last photo! :)
GOod recap! That was fun. I need to update my blog. I'm slackin'. :) Heidi

Erin said...

Yup. Sam definitely has a beard! :) Those pictures were beautiful! What a fun spot to vacation.

Kirsten Krason said...

wow that looks beautiful!