Now that I have an official garden I think I can now call myself a gardener. Or maybe I have to wait and see if any of the plants turn into anything. :-) We spent all afternoon starting our garden. The circle in the middle has grass seed and all around that is flowers. I was glad we had a couple flowers already in bloom to plant, because it will be a while before anything else looks remotely like a flower.
For now-This may be what everyone else sees...
But this is what I see :-) These are all the flowers that I planted...hopefully they will actually sprout.
By the way, the weeds I planted a while back -didn't make it. Eh-it was worth a shot.
.jpg)
.jpg)







































5 comments:
good luck with the grass. I hope your grass grows fast and that the birds stay away from it.
the sunflowers will grow fast. I hope they all turn out. actually I have been surprised at how well things {usually} grow with not too much effort. I think the best seeds I ever planted were zinnias. You might try popping a few of those in there too.
Can't wait to see how it turns out! Sorry about the weeds. :)
I am impressed with your persistence. I am sorry to admit I would have given up. As long as you can protect it from the wind :) you should be good to go.
Looking good. Just remember, every little sprout of green is an accomplishment! (Escpecially for someone like me that has a way of killing every living plant.) If it doesn't work out, don't worry, you can always come back to my non-gardening club where all we plant are silk plants. :)
Heidi
Post a Comment