- Arrived in Seattle on Saturday -went golfing, and hit a tree on almost every hole-nice!
- Monday-took a ferry to canada -just because we could (we just got our passports since we had planned on going on a cruise where they were required)
- Got delayed through customs...no doubt it was because of Sam's beard
- Went Whale Watching, it was okay--decided I should have just went to Sea World because I had images of the Whales doing flips in my mind and they barely grazed the surface
- Ate a variety of food: sushi, greek,
- Toured Buschardt Gardens (if I could get 100 sq feet to look like any part of the flower filled 50 acres I would be happy)
- Played on the beach of Sammamish Lake (to justify the purchase of the 3 swimsuits I had bought for the cruise, and all of the hours I spent tanning)
- Watched a talent show from our very own self-proclaimed "Dancers of Joy" and was suprised to see the dads all join in when requested by the dancers
- When to Pike Place Market
- Went to the Space needle
- Played many games of Nerts, Acquire, and Hearts
- Went on a hike to a waterfall (with insider information about a short cut that made the hike with 5 kids a pleasant experience)
- Let the cousins have a Juice Stand at a park, (with a little help) they sold peach juice (because the glass lemonade jar was dropped while getting out of the car)
7 years ago






































3 comments:
Ah, Lake Sammammish. One of my best memories from high school was the day that the school caught on fire Freshman year and I had friends who could actually drive for the first time and we cruised out to the lake. Good times. I bet you were the tannest person there though! :-) Actually we were just in Seattle a couple weeks ago and we saw more sun there than we have had so far at home. In the desert. We actually had zero rain while we were there. And my feet got sunburned at the beach...just my feet of course since I had on jeans and a tshirt.
So did you like Pike Place?? I have never liked it frankly. Really the only cool thing is the fish throwing. I guess the people there are too busy piercing themselves to clean up... I hope you went to Ivars.
Sounds like a good time! I want to see a pic of Sam's beard!
Man! You should've told me you were going to be in my home-town! Not that I'm there. It was fun to hear you talk about it though :)
Post a Comment