
Just one of those great days :-) this is what Rachel was doing for hours while I sat in my chair and read out in the sunshine. (my plan was to get some sun on my white legs...but they are still white :-(


Making me look bad. So each time one of my plants die-despite my tender care--I just tell myself "it's not
all my fault, I just live in the desert and it is hard for anything to grow." However, I went to the temple and the first thing I noticed was the fragrant smell of spring flowers. I looked around and was amazed by all of the beautiful flowers that were not only alive--but thriving and looking gorgeous. There was even this tree that was covered in flowers-hey-I didn't know there were any trees that did that here. So much for my excuse. I tried to tell myself that of course flowers would grow on the temple grounds...but I am still jealous. So I took a close up--and I am going to buy a tree just like it someday. And it will live, and look beautiful...I hope :-)
1 comment:
Amber- I told you, God loves his Temple ground more than he loves your house ground. Maybe you should pray more??? hahhahahah I love you anyways.
Post a Comment