- Favorite moment #1. Everyone leaves the house -without you on a saturday morning. What would you do? After being a little caught off guard, I thought about what I could do to really take advantage of my free time. I walked to the radio and turned it on. Then when I remembered-'I am home alone' I turned it up a little louder. Then I remembered all of the times I wanted to crank my radio up while living in an apartment--and since I have my own house now--I cranked it up super loud! (just because !) Yea Baby! Then I started dancing. Dancing like Cameron Diaz in The Holiday. I have no pictures, and no one was there to vouch for me or anything-but I saw my own reflection in the sliding glass door --and let me tell you-I was lookin' good! It is amazing how much singing out loud and dancing around your living room can boost your spirits. I strongly recommend it :-)
- Favorite moment #2. It is the middle of March and the temperature gets in the 70s, and I have the day off of work. I remember that my neighbor brought me a good book from the library. I drag my papasan chair out into the middle of the yard, roll up my pant legs and sit there and read ...for hours!!! while Rachel just played in the back yard. Awesome!
7 years ago






































No comments:
Post a Comment