
I hope you all are havng a great Easter. We went to a easter egg hunt yesterday at a park near my parents' house. Rachel had fun being there with her cousins, but I would just like to say, What is the deal with hiding empty easter eggs??? The hunt was an interesteing one-where all the eggs where spead out in plain sight on the grass, then each kid filled up their basket with eggs, and then at the end they turned in their basket full of empty eggs for a treat bag. I guess the end result was the same, and most of these poor kids were too young to know any different-but I really just don't see how finding an empty easter egg is suppsed to be fun? :-)
We walked to church today, since the church is just down the street. And we had fun dressing in these spring outfits , which we would have done in boston anyway, the only difference is that we don't feel out of place doing it here since te weather is warm. :-) When I sat down in church I looked around the chapel...and I missed seeing all of my friends faces. It is hard to feel motivated to go to church since one of the reasons I loving going so much was because I would get to see all of my friends (especially the Quincy Gang) ;-)
On an ending note. Here is a classic Rachel story to make you laugh. We were at the airport flying to Arizona, and Rachel said to me, "Mom! I know what we can do while we wait for our plane! We can play I spy! And, the first person to say, 'I Spy ...a plane CRASHING into a building...WINS!" as a side note-she thinks that the planes that are parked at the gate look like they are crashing.
We walked to church today, since the church is just down the street. And we had fun dressing in these spring outfits , which we would have done in boston anyway, the only difference is that we don't feel out of place doing it here since te weather is warm. :-) When I sat down in church I looked around the chapel...and I missed seeing all of my friends faces. It is hard to feel motivated to go to church since one of the reasons I loving going so much was because I would get to see all of my friends (especially the Quincy Gang) ;-)
On an ending note. Here is a classic Rachel story to make you laugh. We were at the airport flying to Arizona, and Rachel said to me, "Mom! I know what we can do while we wait for our plane! We can play I spy! And, the first person to say, 'I Spy ...a plane CRASHING into a building...WINS!" as a side note-she thinks that the planes that are parked at the gate look like they are crashing.






































1 comment:
ah, the weather looks so nice!! i'm jealous. it's weird not having the social coordinator of the ward here. we miss you guys. hope you are having fun!
Post a Comment