We had a fun weekend staying with friends. Saturday night we stayed with Josh and Lindy in Connetticut. Rachel absolutely loves their cats and was so sad to have to say good-bye to them. They took us to New York for one last hurrah. It was our last chance to make our family and friends back in Arizona jealous about everything that we were doing on the exciting east coast. I made sure to send a text message to my mom that we were eating roasted almonds at central park. I sent one to my sister telling her that we were at the Museum of Natural History looking at dinasaur bones. Then one to my brother telling him that we were watching the Phoenix Suns game while eating dinner at the ESPN Zone in Times Square. Then topped it off with one to my dad about the car fire we saw on the way home-since he loves being in that kind of action. It made me think of all the other things I will miss about living in Boston, and I will try to make a list of those in my next entry.
Sunday and Monday night we stayed with Kim and Chris. As you can see-Chris and Sam were quite happy with the arrangement.






































1 comment:
We'll miss you guys but we're glad that you are back home with friends and family!
Make sure to call us when you come back to visit!
Have Sam call me when he knows his flight info when he comes back to stay with us!
Post a Comment