Nothing like waking up to a fresh blanket of snow, and sunshine. It was a Sunday - and we had already slept through making it to church on time due to the time change- so I decided to go for a walk. I love listening to the crunch of the snow under my boots. Everything was so quiet, and I am glad that we went when we did because after church most on the streets had melted, and it wasn't a continuous blanket of snow anymore.
.jpg)
Then after church we decided to do some sledding at the park down the street, not the biggest hill--but close enough to walk to and just steep enough to sled down.
After making Cali pull us down the hill we decided it was time for Cali to get a turn.
Ha ha! love this action shot of Rachel pushing Cali and I on the sled.
Then Rachel begged me to bury her in the snow
No comments:
Post a Comment