One day Rachel wasn't in the mood to ski, and she was invited to go to a friends house so I decided to take the opportunity to go skiing with just Sam, we had a lot of fun, went to a different side of the mountain than we had been to and I was having such a fun time I let one of the photographers take our photo and so I bought this one, and printed it on canvas for our anniversary. It has been a fun 11 years, and I am so grateful to be married this man, he is so supportive, and silly, and responsible, and spontaneous, and he still makes me laugh. It's hard to imagine what our future holds but I look forward to facing everything, and experiencing everything together.
Ok and just for fun- I found this picture from when we went skiing just a few days after Sam had proposed.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment