Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Other moms out there

I ran across this blog today that has been doing a series of posts from moms called
What I'd like for you to know

There were some great posts that I enjoyed reading and thought I would pass them along.  I thought about posting the specific links to my favorites--but thought that it might be different for everyone (plus, that sounded like too much work.)

Some of the articles I liked were from a mother with an only child, a mother struggling with infertility, and a mother of a child with Autism.  So check it out--and maybe you will read something that will help you with something that is similar to your life, or help you understand what a friend is going through in their life. 

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That's a cool site Amber, thanks for sharing! But, I beg to differ that it's not just for "other moms out there."