Rachel was so excited about school this year. She was very in to school shopping and I let her splurge on two special outfits and this is her favorite. She specifically wanted a bag that you hold on the side and we looked all over for one that would fit--for some annoying reason all of the side bags in the kids section are GIANT (not to mention covered with Hannah Montana and iCarly.) We found this one in the purse section and she was soooo excited! I love that it is smaller, and plain, and she loves that it is blue! PS--I also love that she chose to wear her converse with this outfit--they are adorable! :)
Last night she spent forever filling it up with pencils and folders and all kids of other school supplies. I love that she shares that excitement - that was one of my favorite parts about school.
YAY Second Grade! Can't wait to hear all about her first day when she gets home :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






































No comments:
Post a Comment