Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mysteriously missing...

Not the girl...just the swimsuit  :)

Last seen in 2009
I hate it when clothes go missing.  Where do they go??

And I am extra bummed because it was so cute, and it fit perfectly. 

Maybe we left it at someone's house-because I have searched everywhere.  So--if you happened to have seen it--let us know you will make our week!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What - it was such a steal and you kept the white suit sans sand. Poor long lost suit. I hope you find it. You may have to come and buy another one if it doesn't turn up. :) Chris

mrs t said...

One of Gracie's brand new swim suits was missing recently and I couldn't figure out where it could be. A couple weeks later, I saw something under the couch. The missing swimsuit! Maybe you should look under your couch?