We decided to go to Phoenix last minute this past weekend. My sister and I took our girls to a junior golf clinic. (This is where I was laying in the grass and feeling like I was in heaven :-) The exectutive course near my parents' house has a special program for kids where they attend one ettiquite clinic for $20 and then are given a card which gives them ( + one adult) free golf for the entire summer. I may come just to roll around in the grass. It was just so soft...and so green!
I didn't get out the camera again until it was time for us to head back home, and Rachel's little cousin was so sad. She gave the biggest, most sincerely sad, pouty lip--but I wasn't able to catch it on camera. When I tried both girls started being silly, which is cute--just not what I was going for. Then as we were driving away I looking back and saw her sad little pout again. I am sorry that both girls are so sad but I am happy that they are so close--as all of Rachel's cousins are the closest thing she's got to siblings.


E.jpg)






































1 comment:
Love the pics! Jamie is counting the days until she can play with Rach again. :)
Post a Comment