Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chuck-E-Cheese

Rachel has been to Peter Piper pizza but she has been seeing tv commercials for Chuck-E-cheese and has been begging to go.  When we got there she ran in and tol grandpa "Let's go find Chucky!"  and playing along my dad asked "Who is Chucky?"  and she said "I dunno...either a mouse or a rat."  She ran around playing games and the highlight was when grandpa was able to find a game and win bonus tickets 2 times!  For the rest of the weekend she was telling everyone that she "Got to go to Chuck-e-cheese and my grandpa won bonus tickets and I got 139 tickets--that the most tickets I have ever gotten in my whole life!" 

3 comments:

Dee said...

We're so sorry we never got to visit with you. We had a b-day party right after school and went hiking with family on saturday after football. Avery made Rach a special note so I guess we will have to mail it to her. Tell me before you come next time and I will plan on it for sure. Sorry again:(

Erin said...

FUN! Do you remember going to Chuck E Cheese when we came to visit you once (I think grandma was with us). That was the first time I'd been there! I totally remember that day. I though those mechanical singing animals were the coolest! :)

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I love how exciting everything is when they're young...