When all of your cousins happen to be in town for a wedding
and you are all hanging out at grandma and grandpa's house
And there are TONS of bouncy things...
I am a sucker for cotton candy-probably because there is a link between eating cotton candy and being somewhere super fun! (you don't get cotton candy on the run of the mill day, only at fairs, and parties, and especially at the 4th of july!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







































5 comments:
It was great talking to you the other day. Can't wait to see your green walls!
Looks like a blast. It was so fun to see you! We need to do a girls trip soon:)
Jamie is still talking about the carnival. ;) I love the photo of Mike and Jamie coming down the slide. ;)
Heidi
Cute pics! Jamie is still tlaking about the carnival. ;)
Woops, I double posted, cuz it wasn't showing my first post. :)
Post a Comment