Yes it is a bit early for snow--I think only once did it start snowing this early in Boston. But it wasn't at all depressing. The first snow fall of the year is Magical!
As wierd as it sounds, I actually went for a jog while it was still snowing. Funny how I thought it was too cold to run when it was 50 degrees, but somehow 30 degrees and snowing sounded like fun. It reminded me of running in the rain with Nicole in High school-or my friend Christine who would always go for a walk after it would snow in Boston.
I was not the only one who was happy...Sam came home from work at lunch Psyched -ecstatic! (imagine a little kid on Christmas morning) because he had found a ski resort that is opening this weekend. He could hardly contain himself. The only problem, Saturday is Halloween--so his wheels are turning on how to convince Rachel that it would be fun to go skiing.
more snow!
Rachel is actually just as excited to go skiing, though her wheels are turning trying to figure out a compromise--a way to ski AND get to go trick-or-treating--so we will see what happens.
Today I took Rachel to the store to get a pumpkin just in case we stay here--looks like we got there just in time. Rachel of course said-"I don't want THAT pumpkin!" .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






































4 comments:
Oh that last pumpkin. It doesn't look too bad. That is way fun you had snow. We had it too but we weren't as happy as you guys.
Good thing their was one pumpkin left!! Happy Halloween Rachel from Bailey
I vote you steal someone else's! ;)
Hope you guys have a great Halloween...in the snow!
Whaaat?? You're in AZ... not MA
Post a Comment