Holy cow! These are some HUGE pumpkins...I am happy to take a picture with them since I happened to have my camera...but I am not sure if anyone in this town will actually fork over $49.99 to take one home.
I taught the young women how to crochet last wednesday and so I had to brush up on my skills. Rachel wanted to learn and that made me happy since I was about her age when my grandma taught me. She actually got the hang of it--well, single crocheting one super long strand (which is all I could do at that age also). So she talked me into making a blanket for her quilt. I have to say I am impressed with how straight it turned out on the ends --sadly--this is probably the best thing I have ever crocheted--and that combined with the fact that yarn is one thing I can actually purchase here in town--maybe I will make it my new hobby.








































2 comments:
yeah, and i'm not sure how anyone would actually get one of those home anyways.
I don't understand why you don't want one of those pumpkins. You could put it on your door step and jump over it every time you go into your house!!! What fun plus good exercise!
Post a Comment