Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photo montage of the rez

I have posted some pics of our house and our neighborhood but I have had some requests to show more pics of the town. So here goes...enjoy!


7 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

I love all the random cows roaming the streets!
Down here we have "alligator crossing" signs!

Erin said...

That is quite the little town! Kinda cozy looking. :)

megan said...

It is actually bigger than I thought it would be!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

You'll have lots of good stories and the sky is beautiful! Love the clouds in some of the pictures

Casey and Brynn said...

What an adventure, right? And I thought it was smaller too...three elementary schools is pretty big!

KIM D said...

you forgot to mention that turning the steering wheel is not needed in visiting any of the sights shown. just pull out onto the main {or only} road in town and you'll get where you need to go :)

Missletoe said...

Wow! I don't know where I have seen streets THAT WIDE! You must get lots of traffic to justify streets like that.