Wednesday, March 11, 2009

only in Chinle



  1. have I seen a cow sprinting, I guess I knew they were physically capable, but usually they are just eating and moseying around (didn't have a camera so I had to settle for an image online)

  2. can you rent a hogan for a night at a campground (this pic is for you Heidi)

  3. Do you run into your daughter's teacher at the grocery store during school hours (it was around lunch time so she was on break, but it was kind of wierd thinking 'I left my daughter with you...and yet...you are here???'

4 comments:

Sara said...

Interesting... makes me want to post an "only in Casa Grande". How long are you planning on living there?

Erin said...

HA! Love the cow pic. Hope you and Sam had a great anniversary! SO glad Collin is ok. What a scare. :(

Alyssa said...

That's really funny!

peachytiffers said...

I had the same thing happen! I was shopping at Wal-mart and I saw JJ's teacher there. I figured it must have been a lunch time thing, but still, it was weird. I totally understand.