7 years ago
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Going Brazilian... I highly recommend it
After going to Vegas for our anniversary Sam and I both agree it is one of our favorites. Brazilian food that is :-) (couldn't resist) We found this amazing Brazilian restaurant and the food was AMAZING! They come around with all types of meat on a skewer and you can have as much as you want. It was the most deliciously seasoned meat ever. Another good restaurant is in Quincy center --and that one is pretty inexpensive so we could afford it on a student budget. If you haven't been to a Brazilian restaurant yet--it should be on the top of your list (FYI though--we haven't found any good places in Phoenix yet) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































4 comments:
Yes...Kenny would agree with you there. He's also a HUGE fan of Brazilian fruit. He went back to visit his mission area just for the meat and fruit...and beans if you can believe it!
How cute is Rachel on that horse!!!
I couldn't agree MORE!!!
Hey Amber! How are you? Your little girl is so cute! Are you living back in the Phoenix area? I'm glad I found your blog. Looks like you're doing well!
Stacy (Bair)
Okay a couple things. First, the hogan is way better than I expected. We are definitely going to try that out sometime this spring/summer. Second, sorry to hear about your blue shirt...that was way cute...I hate it when that happens. :)
Post a Comment