Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A good read


I loved this book. I wished I had my own copy, so maybe I will buy it after the fact--wierd I know--but I can't be the only one who does that. It is thoughtful, and fun. About a girl trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life, includes recipes, and a venture to a small town in Maine. I feel like I can relate a little bit, still trying to figure out what my dreams and passions are so that I can start following them. I also enjoyed reading the interview with the author in the end. When I read those I am intrigued and jealous at the same time. Loving to hear how they came up with the story, what their life is like as an author, and wishing that it was about me 'the author' at the same time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I've been wanting to read a good book! Thanks for the recommend. Oh... and we are so proud of the Cardinals too! We started cheering for them as soon as the Chargers were out. :)