My blog book is almost finished!!! YAHOOO!! My mom has been helping me with the front and back covers (tell us how cute it looks!) but we are stuck on a subtitle. "Adventures on the east coast" isn't quite right--does any one have any good ideas? FYI--the book is full of pictures of scenery, sites and all of our favorite pictures from our 4 years in Boston.
7 years ago






































6 comments:
How about."The BEST 4 Years of our Lives!"
or, "Why Did We Ever Leave?!!"
BTW the cover looks GORGEOUS!
Who's site did you use?
Love the cover! I am totally copying this idea...
How about "Wicked Awehsome Bawhston"
I love Delise's idea or you could put "the places we miss most" I am super jealous of your book. I keep thinking I need to start one, but maybe Savanna's should go first :)
What a cool book Amber! What site did you use? Is it a digital scrapbook or your blog during that time? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover! Drawing a blank on the subtitle (I actually like what you have)...sorry it's late and I'm too tired to think!
I'd probably lean toward something like "We'll never forget you!" but that sounds a little like something you'd put on the tomb of the unknown soldier or something.
The cover is perfect! You couldn't choose a better "Boston" picture!
I'm excited to see your book Amber! I can't believe it has already been a year since you were working on that over at Bru and Jan's. :) The cover looks great! Maybe "Four Unforgettable Years back East" or "An Unforgettable Season of our Lives". Just throwingout what came to mind first. I like what you have though. ;) PS- Camping was fun, we'll have to do it again. (A lil' more prepared next time though) ;)
Heidi
Post a Comment