YAY! Kim is here--know that we are having lots of fun and we will be sure and take lots of pictures to post later on :-)
7 years ago
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
4 comments:
I want to go see that movie with you. That preview look like the movie is going to be awesome. I loved the first one I can't wait to see what happens in the second one.
Yay thanks for posting that trailer. It looks so good!
I can't wait to see the photos of you and Kim!! I hope you both had a blast!
i admit it too! I want to see this movie too! I really think it's such a cute movie!
Post a Comment