
PVD--> PHX
Round-Trip
Price: USD 112.00+
(if you aren't picky)
Round-Trip
Price: USD 112.00+
(if you aren't picky)
One of my hobbies is looking for cheap airfare. I am trying to find tickets back east for the 4th of July--although as that is one of the only times anyone flies to the east coast I am not finding too many bargains. BUT-I did find some pretty cheap deals through Continental and Northwest Airlines on travelocity and on farecompare.com--which is the cheapest I have ever seen. So just in case anyone has $150 dollars to spend on a flight to the Valley of the Sun-happy searching. FYI you would probably have to stay about a week and I couldn't find any open seats in mid april when Country Thunder will be here--RUDE I know!
Pool de Mortensen opens mid->late may but the hot tub can be available now :-)Anyone else planning a vacation --let me know-it is always worth trying to coordinate and meet somewhere and vacation together.






































2 comments:
Josh and I are going to Mexico for a few days while I'm on spring break. We are going with a couple that he knows that I've never met. If you want to come I'm sure you could :) It would be great to take a trip with you guys some time!
Great price! You should also take a look at Kayak.com which searches tons of other sites and then lets you organize by take off and landing times, number of stops, and preferred airlines. It's my new favorite travel site!
Post a Comment