Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bad news and good news



The Bad news is that my poor little Hyundai was totaled :-( I was rearended about two weeks ago-don't worry everyone is fine--but I have been busy arguing and negotiating with yet more insurance companies since then --so much fun let me tell you! :-)
But finally today ...here comes the good news...we got to go buy a new car! :-) At the first place we went we stumbled across this rare find--a used honda accord with only 10, 154 miles on it. I bet you will never guess what year it is...

4 comments:

Amber said...

1998 !!! Can you believe that??? We checked the car fax report and everything-expecting that it was salvaged or something--but it was clean. Supposedly it was owned by a senior citizen who rarely drove it...well, at least that is the story they told us at the dealership--so I guess that is our story and we're sticking to it.

Kirsten Krason said...

I'd believe it. My grandma owned one car her whole life and never drove it over 100,000 miles. Good deal!! I can't wait to see it at church tomorrow!

Cherisa said...

Wow! What a find! Sounds a little like the "little old lady who only drove herself to church each Sunday" story but as long as you checked out the CarFax history, I think you're pretty safe. Way to go!

Cherise said...

Dang!! I was going to guess 99 because of the body style. Awesome deal!!