This is us getting a ride on one of those carts that are driven by a bicyclist (help me with the name of it) and I am trying to sneak in a picture because I am sure my husband would have rolled his eyes at me if I warned him that I wanted to take one -and would have been mortified had I asked anyone to take a picture of us together (which would have been the only way to get the cool contraption in the shot with us). Oh well-it is so wrong that I just want to prove to all of my friends that we are still cool and that we are out doing fun things? ;-)
Okay-and to be honest-here is us leaving the game...at half time. (do we lose cool points for that??-i hope not! :-) Are they always this long? Sam and I had an interesting experience at the game, as we just kept looking around at everyone-thinking "Didn't we used to have fun at these games?" and looking at all of the current ASU students and thinking they looked soooo young! ha ha lol! Did we really get married when we were that age? Which got us thinking as to why exactly everyone is in such a hurry to get married, and to have kids? Why was that all we could think about when we were in college? ( i guess we didn't stand a chance against the brainwashing in the singles wards-just joking...kinda) I would love to hear from any one who waited to get married , or maybe just waited a while to have kids--is it just blissful ? Or what are the inperfections you have in that life that is sounding so dreamy? Don't get me wrong, we are totally happy, and love Rach, but just day dreaming about dropping everything on a moments notice and heading to mexico-or enjoying date nights out during the week-things like that :-)
Here is a cool hair-do I was quite proud of--because it was kind of a fluke and it is being held together with just ONE bobby pin!! AMAZING -i know! If you squint-you may just be able to see some of my highlights :-)
Nothing like making a fort to play in with your cousins. This one was a step up from the one they had made themselves--After the power went out and they were given flashlights to play with-they were looking for a place to hide out-and I found them underneath the fitted sheet that was still on an air mattress. They had taken two pillows and put them underneath to lay on and they were giggling and shining their flashlights on the sheet (which if you are trying to visualize-is pressed up right to their faces. Who knew that could be so fun?






































4 comments:
Good for you to get out and enjoy the good ol' times. I must say you're skills master those of the paparazzi :) It's funny because now anytime I snap a pic Chris will ask "Is that going on the blog?"--YES!!
Amber I wanted to tell you about waiting to have kids. It was great to have almost 5 years alone just the 2 of us but now with a third it is great too!
I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks collage kids are getting to be way to young!!! I can't beleive how old we are getting.
It is perfectly respectable to leave any game at half time... or any time that the you run out of the GOOD snacks! ...that is the only reason people go to games, right? Let's Go Good Snacks!
Any news about the house? And cute hair!
Post a Comment