I never got around to posting more pictures. Fall break flew by and now I am back to the grind of spending my days with my head in the books (or more accurately--glued to my computer).
Yesterday I had an almost shocking realization. I remember at the beginning of the year when I was setting New Year's resolutions and trying to imagine what would be different at the end of 2012--I realized that in December I would be half way done with the cramming for exams school part of my pharmacy education. That's 3 years--and I would be done with a year and a half of it. So yesterday I realized we are almost to that December. Almost to that halfway point. Only about a month left and it made it seem like the year just flew by. So here is to hunkering down and chugging through that last month of this semester. Some classes I am still shooting for A's, and some (which shall remain nameless) I will be happy with passing--thanks to a horrendous test a few fews ago. One of the only comforting thoughts was most everyone else in the class bombed it as well (class average was 65%!). So not only was I not the only one who had a panic attack and failed it, but I have many friends to commiserate with.
We are still enjoying colorado--just wishing it was a tad closer to family. Rachel tells everyone she loves it here and that her favorite part is the snow...even though it hasn't snowed yet. :) Hoping we didn't jinx it by moving here and that it actually starts snowing soon so Sam can start his dream come true of living close to a ski resort--I don't think it counts if said ski resort isn't even open due to lack of snow ha ha!
7 years ago






































No comments:
Post a Comment