So I just realized that the only posts I have taken the time to write for the past month were about running. While I am quite excited about those long runs, they aren't the only thing I have been doing. It is probably just that it is the only time the computer is free. (Sam got a new xbox game so most evenings and weekends he has claimed priority over our super-slow/ can-only-handle-one-device-at-a-time Internet.
So here are some belated posts I have neglected to share.
When I was driving back from school in October, this site was too pretty to pass up. It's wierd how this is the only spot with trees, and if this is the view I had every day it might be different than the over-grazed, dust bowl view that I consider Chinle. Anyway, I picked rachel up from school and forced her to come take pictures with me.
She took a little convincing, but eventually warmed up. And with my excitement about the fall leaves I overlooked the fact that I wasn't wearing makeup, until I came home and pulled up all the pics on the computer. So nothing that I want to enlarge to poster size or anything...but aren't those leave gorgeous?!








































1 comment:
Pretty leaves, BEAUTIFUL girls.
Post a Comment