Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas in Boston



Hi everyone. We are enjoying our last winter in Boston... so far. :-) We are having fun getting ready for Christmas. We have our tiny tree all decorated and Rachel just finshed decorating her very own stocking. I have been quite a slacker about keeping our webpage updated with recent photos so I thought maybe I would try something new. Maybe if I post enough pictures on here-then everyone will forgive me for slacking on mailing out Christmas cards :-)

These two pictures are from when I took Rachel to see the tree lighting on the Boston common. Rachel actually said her favorite part was listening to Rudolph and Frosting sing on stage, I had her up on my shoulders so she could see the stage, and she fell asleep. I waited until the tree was about the be lit and then I had to wake her back up. So she missed a little bit, but she got to see all the important parts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, your site is sooo awesome! I wish i could have one as cool as this. I worship you!